Well, being new here, I might as well try to stir things up.

I've been reading this site for a long time, and just decided to take a look at the forums tonight. After searching, I was rather surprised that there wasn't any discussion of Pallidan's stories.

I have to be honest, he's hurting my opinion of this site. In the short time he has been around, he has now posted 70 stories. I think I've managed to read close to ten of them, just out of morbid curiosity. Curiosity to see if they ever become readable.

The general plots are often ones that suit my tastes, but the grade three writing level is painfull.

I went through some of his reviews, just wondering what others think of him. I noticed two trends - one person that posted the same 1/2 star review on all his posts, which I do think is a bit immature, and a second poster - mkemse I believe - that seems to have gone out of his way to review every one of Pallidan's stories, and rate almost every one at 8 stars +.

Eh, maybe it's just a coincidece, but I figure that those reviews ballance out the 1/2 star spammed ones anyways.

I just wanted to add my voice to those begging Pallidan, please, slow down and finish writing one story before you pump out the next five. Just a little editing and proofreading and you might have something. What you have right now is spam that most people ignore.