My name is Martin, and http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/me...57-Marlene38ee is my wife.
In time, depending on how long it takes them to get it together, the other Mares and Fillies (Brianna, Lhana, Fumiko, Mei-Xing and Wanda) will be joining this site either with individual profiles, or a 'group' profile.

I'm a long-time Dominant, with 20+ years of experience, and am still learning new things, refinements, and such.
I did not ever intend to have a harem...but that's what happened. Brianna talked to Lhana, Lhana talked to Fumiko and Mei...Marlene talked with Wanda.
Now, I have 6 women to care for, look after, love, and base my life around and on.
I never intended such, but they all bring much to this Household and I am glad they're here.

In regards to various devics and toys and such, I make a lot of my own. Then I KNOW they're made of proper quality materials and there's no potential of harm from a bad day on an assembly line, and the girls appreciate the time and effort that go into such.
I am a Tempered Dom, meaning I adjust mood and harshness depending on how any of the girls behaves, but I'm not shy on caring and compassion., and they know they are safe undr my hand.

It can be tricky balacing Life, Lifestyle and such with 6 women in the mix, but they understand that which does make things considerably easier.

I'm pleased to meet you, my fellow Doms, and am looking fwd to reading your posts.