I have always been a very dominate person in relationships and especially during sex. I have also been involved with BDSM groups and events but this has been a private lifestyle for me. I have been in a relationship now for about a year and 10 months but almost six months of that I have lived over 3000km away from her. She hasn’t really been with that many partners in her life and to be quick honest our sex life started out quite conservative but over time I have noticed this submissive side to her. I discussed with her how I enjoy anal sex, how it is a different feel all together. So one night after a few drinks during sex she turns over onto her stomach and tells me to try it on her. The lights where dim but I could still see her face blush. I quickly grabbed the warming strawberry lube and started to slowly insert my cock inside her ass. She told me to put my hand close to her hands and she squeezed them so hard, stuffed her face into the pillow and started yelling I almost felt bad and stopped. I asked “Are you sure about this?” She told me “Not to stop”. Needless to say it was accomplished she took all 8x6 of my cock inside her. She laid there in pain but her cookie was so wet. I also notice that when she was on top she wouldn’t get as aroused, her cervix wouldn’t re-tracked enough for me to fit my whole cock inside her and all I would do is hit her cervix hard. But as soon as I had her on her back and her legs up in the air over my shoulders pinned right to her head she would get so aroused her cervix would re-tracked and I could go balls deep inside her she was mine to control and she would leave a puddle on the bed from her cookie getting so wet.

Like I said before I have been away for almost six months and most of our relationship is communicating over emails and msn messenger. Now it’s getting close to the day I go back home the weekend before Valentine’s Day to be exacted. We have been discussing what we are going to do when I come home. She wanted to buy an outfit that I would really like and I told her to guy some sluty lingerie and make sure everything is black. I little later on as we are chatting on msn she tells me she found an outfit so she sent me the picture of this black sluty lingerie that was nothing but straps around her body. I got an instant hard on because this is so out of character for her. As the blood is pulsating through my cock I replied how hot and sexy it was and I told her all you need is a choker, a leash and to be calling me master. She responded by saying “I would love to put a choker on and to call you Master because I am your sex slave”. I don’t even need to tell you how hard I got and I started getting hot flashes. I asked “You like to be submissive during sex don’t you?” she said “yes I like it, I like when you take control over me”. Fro three weeks not she has bee telling me that she can’t wait till the time comes when she is saying “don’t stop Master” and “I am your love slave and submit to my Master”.

Okay this brings me to my question. I am getting a nice hotel for the weekend I’m coming back. My plan is to fill the room with candles and the bed with rose peddles. Now, beyond that I am calling all slave women to please help with this fantasy. I need some good ideas on how I should pursue the fantasy and make it the best as possible if there are any ideas on things to buy, to say, to do during sex or even things to help create the ambiance. I would like to know the thing that you slave girls would fantasizes in a situations like this.

Thank you for taking the time to read my long thread and I can’t wait to read some responses.