Here's the funny thing. I don't know what category I fall into, but I know there is something going on. I've always had fantasies of tied up girls, usually naked, offered up to me for me to make my choice. I get instantly erect at the sight of a girl when she is wearing a ball gag and looking frightened. Sex is hotter when her hands are tied, even if it's voluntary.

There's a girl right now who very much loves to do what she is told to do. Her life is very stressful and full of responsibility. With me, she can let go and listen without having to worry about what is right, what is wrong, and who might pass judgement. She loves to make me happy, and does pretty much as she is asked or told. I give her assignments to follow through with. I introduced her to nipple clamps, and how to use them without too much pain, and how to use them to heighten her pleasure when orgasming. I have her do things that she otherwise wouldn't, but that she might enjoy.

While she is in the office, I have had her put her cell phone on vibrate and sit on it while I call until she comes. I have asked her to go to her car after work and call me while she plays with herself until orgasm. I request certain outfits for her to wear, make her get creative, and take pictures of herself to send me.

She is a willing partner. I am completely enjoying this. I am erect right now just thinking about her and all of this. She makes me very very happy.

Am I a dominant? Am I a control freak? What's going on here?

The next question is where can I take it from here? I want more things for her to do but am running out of ideas. There is absolutely a line that she will not cross and I would not ask her because I do care about her. She won't do anything to risk her job, for example.

Any thoughts here? I'm trying to open up and be honest with myself, and learn about what's going on. Thanks.