Quote Originally Posted by morganlefay
i need to know why a Dom/Master would not be consistent, follow through with things he says he wants or expects and then offer no answers? why would it be the sub/slave's fault for asking too much? why would a Dom/Master in general proclaim to be something he isn't and blame the sub for asking too much? why would a Dom/Master dare to spank, or strike a sub and not know about the vital organs he is supposed to avoid? why would a Dom/Master proclaim to be in the lifestyle for 25 years and not know about feeling no pain while under the influence of the sexual high and feeling it when one has come down? why would a Dom/Master not be willing to explain himself so that his sub/slave could understand what is expected of her and what to expect from her Dom/Master?
Morgan I have watched this thread for sometime, and read the replies given.

Throughout the internet, and hell the real world too, there are people who CLAIM to know things, do things, BE someone they arent. I believe this is the case here. This person may indeed have "25 years" of experience, But it would seem next to nothing, when its was YOUR experience with him that matters. And tell yourself the truth...

As to why this person would do to you what took place, as Tojo said, I think you know the answer to this question... there are two possible answers..
He didnt know
or
He didnt CARE

Knowing this doesnt make it easier, And please, look at this as not a learning experience, but, just a experience with a poor individual. Just because this person was a true negative in the lifestyle... Doesnt mean the next person you encounter will be as well.