Hi there...I can't believe I am writing in this forum. I am a 44 year old house wife just trying to keep my hubby attention. And I need some help. I am really reeeeealy new to the bdsm. I lived with my husband for 5 years before we got married 3.5 years ago. We have not had sex since the first 6 month that we had lived with each other. Stupid me thought that it was because of his age. He is 17 years older than me. Sooooo I have gone 7 years without sex. We even started sleeping in differant rooms. About 2 weeks ago I found something on our pc that he forgot to delete. A picture of a women he had been talking to on a chatline. Anyway to make along story short......he was in the process of flying her in to screw around with. Needless to say I went crazy. And that is an understatement. I filed for a divorce. 7 years of thinking he couldn't perform?????? Any way during one of my "feel sorry for me" talks I found out a whole lot of his "NEEDS". I love him enough to try anything if it turns him on. But I know nottu about this. So I am here to ....learn and explore I guess you could say. So pleeeeeease don't laugh if I ask stupid questions. And wish me luck.....................Cleo1