Like I said in another thread I am chiefly interested in the psychological aspect of BDSM and I am fascinated by the concept of submission -- especially if linked with (some level of) pain, humiliation and degradation.

There are thus certain BDSM fetishes that speak to me (tears, dog training, spanking/whipping/caning/riding cropping, water sports, facial ejaculation, etc.) while others simply do not do anything for me.

This, however, does not mean I am not interested in understanding the latter, quite the contrary.

I would therefore be most grateful if people into the following fetishes could explain their interests:
  • leather
  • thigh boot worship
  • foot worship
  • shoe worship
  • socks worship
  • underwear worship
  • pony girls/boys
  • body alteration
  • lactation
  • ...there will probably be more later on, I'm starting this list off the top of my head.

What I would like is to understand the feelings of people. I don't expect anybody to confide any personal experience ("When I was five I saw this and this and it started my interest for...") but to explain what their fetish does to them ("Being treated like a dog allows me to explore the animal part of me which I cannot do when treated like a human.").

I know this is not very easy to put into words, but I find this is precisely what makes it interesting.

Plus I will be most grateful if you try...

Cheers