Ahoy,

It was brought to my attention, from one who shall remain nameless that I had not posted an intro in the fourms. Somewhere back in my mind it seems that i did however, seeing that is says it is my 2nd post I guess I didn't.

Going forward, most of you already know me, as I have been in the room for sometime now. For those of you who don't you should really stop reading now..as I don't want to bore you with trivial issues about my self. Those who are still interested please just remember you have been warned.

So here goes!

I am orginally from Tennessee, USA. I am living in Italy. I and my DD have dabbled in this lifestyle before we were married. We have recently re-discovered our attraction to the Dom/ Sub relationship. Mostly I have to say it is more of my fetish of being dominated and controlled. I find it a release from my everyday life of managing the kids and home. It is hard to find time to let yourself relax when you have several things in the real world on top of your shoulders. Some people resort to drugs, drinking etc. This is my outlet!! The moment that I step into my roll as DD's sub the issues of the real world dissapear for a few hours and give way to total humilation and freedom. I still have much to learn as one can never stop learning and experiencing the total realm of BDSM. I do feel however I am on the right road!

I do have to add this in here at this point. The room is WONDERFUL! I can't say that enough. I have made several friends and had wonderful conversations that I would not trade for the world. The information that I have obtained by chatting and listening to others has been helpful and could never be replaced by a book or other media forms. Did I mention FUN AS HELL TOO!!! I would like to thank those of you who have put up with my silly sub antics and all around jokery.

You guys are all so wonderful!!! Even when the bar is open! lol

ARRRRRGGGHHHH
wench~