Ahhh what a wonderful weekend with my Master. The most memorable evening this weekend was last night. Ohhhh damn it was fun....

Last night Master and I was having so much fun. Playing the normal stuff...he knows I love my hair pulled..his hand around my neck...Oh I so love this.

Master and I were having quite a lot of fun. My first orgasm was quite intense. My body needed him as much as he needed me I think. While he was fucking me I had this intense need to have all of him in me. I mean, him...everything. I wanted him to possess me, through my body to be ONE.

I expressed this and asked him to take all of me, and to possess me. Master got up got some lube and put it on his hand. I looked at him, a tinge of fear coming over me. I trust him with all my heart so I let him take my body and possess me. He put his hand to my very aching and needy cunt and looked at me. I looked at him and I nodded. I relaxed and slowly Master put his hand in my cunt. The pain at first was unbeleiveable the feeling so intense. He put his hand into me up to his wrist. I was so full and POSSESSED. I asked Master not to move his hand, because when he did it hurt like hell. So slowly, and tentively, I moved my hips against his hand. OMG I came hard. My body had a mind of it's own as I fucked his fist.

He removed his fist from me at my request and he looked at me and must of have read something there. He put his hand back in my cunt, a little faster this time, since I was already open for him. Had to see, I had to look. I looked down and see his wrist entering my body. The sight of that sent me into another intense orgasm. I asked him what he was doing in me, but I knew he wasn't moving, but I was having an orgasm. He smiles at me and says, "You are doing it love, you are moving against my fist on your G spot. Damn I didn't want it to end. I laid back and started playing with my clit and Master moved my hand and started licking me. Oh hell....As he licked I rode his hand again. The most awsome orgasm I have ever felt claimed me as I came. I screamed my orgasm and Master tried shushed me. I didn't hear him, I continued to orgasm and love the feel of his hand in my cunt.

As usual, we got to talking and started to telling him about some of my childhood fantasies...a wicked gleam in his eyes he takes the part of my childhood fantasies and we act one out.

You know, I love my Master and after last night I know I have made the right choice for my real life Master. I trust him so completely. To take and make me his for the rest of our lives.

Talia