Today a friend asked me a very important question. The question isn't as easy to answer as i initially thought it would be. Out of curiosity i thought i would post it here as well...

How do you see your life in...
15 years?, 10 years?, 5 years?, 3 years?, 6 months?

How do you see your submissiveness (or Domaniance if you are a Dom/me) fitting into that life in...
15 years?, 10 years?, 5 years?, 3 years?, 6 months?

When the question "How do you see your life" is asked it is meant to question what you see from your marriage/current relationship(s), your family/children, faith/nonfaith beliefs, etc. So...as an example, an answer of "being rich" although isn't wrong it isn't complete either.

It was suggested that i look VERY long term (15+ years out) and then work backwards, that is why i posted the time frames from larger to smaller. If you would prefer to answer from 6 months to 15+ years that is fine as well.

It was also suggested that instead of looking at all of the variables (such as i will be married if my spouse does xyz if not then we will be seperated) to look at the long term, decide what you want and then work the years backwards to achieve that. (Such as i want to be married to the same spouse in 15 years... in 10 years i would need for us to be doing xyz... in the next 6 months i will stop provoking arguments...etc.) Basically to start working an "action plan" into the long term vision.

I know businesses do this type of planning on a regular basis and i have a very (VERY) general plan of the next 5 or so years in my mind but personally this is more of a challenge then i anticipated.

Anyone care to share their thoughts?