ok so yeah this doesnt really have anything to do with bdsm but it's sex and well.......

so we all know what beastiality is. for the most part, i think, this is still an extremely taboo thing.

but i have a friend who recently "came out" about his avid interest in beastiality. he even admitted to exploring it. and me being the open-minded little freak that i am, i couldn't help but ask more about this fetish. cuz whereas i know what it is, i've never actually met someone that was interested in it.

and apparently, in the beastiality community (and yes there are several) there's this big debate about animal rights. some people think that it's wrong, abusive towards animals for them to engage in ANY sexual activities with a human. and obvisously other's don't.

so i'm starting another debate.

i don't think it's wrong for a male dog to fuck a human, so to say. i mean.....i don't really see how a human could FORCE a male dog to engage in sexual activites with another human. i guess training could be involved but still, doesn't seem wrong. it does seem wrong to me, for a male human to fuck a female dog. i mean......it's kinda hard to determine if a female dog enjoys that sorta thing. plus....it may hurt...size and all.

so this debate is more focused towards......do you think it's wrong to involve animals in sexual activites? not really, do you like beasitlity....although feel free to voice your opinion about that aspect too.