I hope to inspire some good true stories with this...

As many of you have read about the advances in my relationship with my first true sub over the past 6 months, I have an unrelated but funny story that I feel compelled to share because it's not the kind of thing I can tell a lot of my friends about.

Two days ago I went to the Emergency room of a local hospital for something that turned out to be minor, but it scared me enough to get checked out. By 4 that afternoon I felt fine, but had already been admitted and was told they would be keeping me overnight for tests the next day. My girlfriend and sub immediately took the night off of work and spent most of it with me in my hospital bed. The staff was really cool and didn't kick her out when visiting hours ended at 8pm. I was really horny and tried to talk her into a blowjob in the bathroom. I was fantasizing about having her strip and squat, then using a grip on her hair to force fuck her mouth...something we have done many times. She wouldn't go for it. She was afraid of discovery and not being allowed to come back. She left at 11:30pm and I just lay there with my hardon.

By 12:15 I knew that the only was I was going to be able to sleep was to get some relief. Any guy that has ever tried to fall asleep with a hardon will understand this. I was in a room alone so the bathroom was pretty private. I walked in, wheeling my IV cart next to me with a bunch of wires attached to my chest and some meter on the IV cart that was recording certain vital signs.

I snuck a cigarette, then dropped my shorts and started stimulating myself. As horny as I was, its no easy task to get excited when your standing up in a stainless steel bathroom by yourself. To make a long story shorter...just at the moment of truth...I had just shot my first spurt of cum as I fantasized like crazy when I was thrown back to reality by a series of knocks on the bathroom door. A female voice sounded alarmed as she asked "Sir! Sir! Are you OK?" I was still finishing my orgasm as I answered. "Yes, I'm fine." She spoke again. "Your heart rate just shot up and set the alarm off at the desk...when your through in there maybe you should lay down. It's probably the moving around..."

As I "cleaned myself" I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I hadn't been aware that the gadgets attached to me were being monitored at the nurses station out in the hall!

After I got back into bed I really wanted to call my girl and tell her so we could laugh about it but I was afraid she might already be sleeping so I didn't. A short time later the nurse walked in to check on me. "You doing OK?" She asked "Did you feel anything in your chest around the time I knocked on the door? Your pulse went from 80 to 130 in just a minute or two. We were worried about you."

I wonder if the nurses ever figured it out. Anyway, thats my little contribution. Am I the only one that this kind of shit happens too???