And being each orgasm is different; clittoral, g spot, anal, and god from kissing, biting the neck in a certain spot, inside of thighs on a certain nerve, cock penetrating that tiny ring in the back of ones throat...nipples alone, flogging alone...the violet wand brings instant orgasm to whatever it touches...What other orgasms can you add here and rate the intensity, if it is sharp, soft, affecting surrounding close nerve endings or spreading through your whole abdomenem or right down to your toes...more?
we've recently been "working" on a new kind of restriction for me - breast restriction... i've always had pretty sensitive breasts... so the added torment of this has worked up to having an orgasm simply from him allowing me to finally play with them...

Do you squirt with what ones. Do you gush inside so much that this too almost squirts out of you or having an orgasm that doesn't stop unless stimulation is not taken away...or you pass out?
i've never been really really wet - even when i feel like i should be... which is kind of a drag. HOWEVER - last week! we don't get the chance to talk on the phone more than once a week... i knew we were going to talk on a certain night so all that day, i was to masturbate just to the point of orgasm (familiar feeling, right?) he also left the fact idea i'd be able to cum that night hanging in the air.

the phone rang, we chit-chatted...which drove me even crazier since he knew how insanely lusty i was feeling (which is the point, i know!) and as we were talking about some mundane thing like the weather, he said, "put 3 fingers up your cunt kitten" - oh! oh! "fuck yourself hard," he growled, "spread your legs very very wide...try four fingers..."

a few minutes in to this hot, hard, full finger fuck he simply said, "stop." oh? oh? what? "stop - stop!" i took my fingers out which left me feeling wide and empty and wanting. i cried! "cum for me kitten," he whispered. ??? now??? i pushed down... the pressure felt surreal but was definitely there! i came so hard - and i felt something so wet wash over my cunt, my ass - (and i realized sadly later - my bedspread)... i put my hand over my cunt and i was gushing wet everywhere.

that gushing or squirting doesn't usually happen for me but there must have been something about that moment that let it go?

what orgasms do you enjoy the most, enjoy the least (if there ever is such a thing)
all orgasms are a good thing! i guess it would have to be a "tie" (heh heh, i said tie...) between the complete surprise orgasms like the one above... or the first one he lets me have after a day of cum restriction... or the fourth one after that... or..................