Im a Domme and have been for 7 years,i have been with my sub (male) for two years now and suddenly feel a lil submissive,and when i feel like this i feel really shitty...uncomfy..misreble to be honest i hate it.

It has all started when my sub didn't feel like submitting anymore and just wanted to cuddle,i was ok with that but now when im serious with him or feel to Dominate him he doesn't take me seriously anymore and doesn't want to submit.

Maybe it's fustration Maybe his not as submissive anymore than i thought or am i going to soft on him and turning into a sub myself?

When i grab hold of him by the throut or start to gag him he stops me by pushing me away and tells me to stop it.
I tryed many times talking it over with him but i feel his not taking me serious when i tell him something has gone wrong ever since that day where he "just wanted to cuddle"....

I have tryed many things like...not touching him,not doing any sexual contact at all : egonre him mainly (cold shoulder),to cuddle's and trying to push the cuddle's into my sexual feeling's.(slapping and bondage with some kick's)... but once he see's im trying to have more than just a " normal friendship" he comes up with all sorts of excucess.Like the car needs to be fixed or some sort of shit...

I have come to the point where i personally feel "yuck" body wise..
And find myself submitting to his needs now...
Am i turning into a sub or a vanilla??? Or is it something else???