girl screamed through the cock gag, and as she did, the cock pushed deep in her throat, causing her to fight against it, uselessly. She tried to remain focused as the butterfly quickly hummed relentlessly square on her already swollen clit. She struggled against her restraints unable to give much movement, as the butterfly caused her to writhe and gasp, she felt her cunt dripping. She felt the speed slow down, the intensity less than it was before. Sir M suddenly bobbed down in front of her, meeting her glazed eyes.

"I am surprised girl, I was sure to see you fail. You are learning."

She felt His hand carress her sweat laced hair. "As a reward you are to cum on My command." He removed the cockgag from her head. "You may be vocal." He smirked, as the butterfly was once again put on high.

Again girl was on the verge of cumming, but she heard no word from Sir.

Grunting in desperation, she closed her eyes to maintain focus. She knew He was testing her again. "As if rewards would come so easily?" She thought to herself

"NOW." He said sharply.

girl sighed loudly as she heard that magical order as her body floated. Her body instinctively spasmed and she had one of the most intense orgasms in her life. She felt free.

A moment passed and she realised she was out of her restraints and on the floor, Sir M was close by, watching.

"These are the things you will enjoy if you are an obedient girl. Understand?"

"Yes Sir." She smiled inwardly, although her body was drained.

He hooked her to her leash and led her back to her room.

"This evening you will have your lesson in cocksucking. If you maintain obedience."

"Yes Sir."

"Clean yourself up, and be waiting, I'll come for you."