Initially for Ed and cariad. Later-who knows?

As I began to feel my years getting the better of me I decided to opt out of the rat-race and start up my own little business. I didn't want the normal 9 to 5 routine any longer, neither did I want to become bored in my work as had so often happened in the past. I had given the matter a great deal of thought until another colleague showed me the way by leaving in a blaze of half-digested sausage rolls, slightly green-tinted shellfish and several bottles of Chateau Grimsby, his retirement thereby lasting minus 7 hours.
The following day the entire staff stayed at home close to the "big white telephone" and made copious long-distance calls.
It was during one of these moments that I hit upon the idea of setting up as an up-market party organiser. I vowed never to be the cause of anyone feeling in the slightest bit ill. I certainly ruled out death by puff pastry as being too limp-wristed for anyone to swallow.
That was how "Corks Away!" was born. Well, how well would you do naming a business whilst watching what appeared to be your own lower intestine float down the toilet?
I quit my job, ensuring that no-one shuffled off this mortal coil during the process. I organised my own leaving party and was gratified by the enthusiasm of those who attended. I placed adverts in the local papers, bought a van and waited.