Doug pulls out and flops down on his back breathing hard. Louise's dark hair is matted on her forehead as she smiles over at him gasping for breath on the king size bed. "Spanked and fucked...that's the way I like starting off my Sundays!"

The dark-haired slightly graying man reaches over and lovingly caresses the side of his lady's face. Her green eyes seem to sparkle as the two bask in the wonderful afterglow. "That it is, you acted like you really into that. You liked my hand on your rump, didn't you?"

"Indeed I did. My pussy got wetter everytime you made contact and I could feel your dick getting harder too."

"But look Louise, my hand is as red as your buns."

"Oh poor boy, let your slave kiss it and make it feel better."

"Maybe I'll get one of those spanking gloves, or I could just use a paddle instead."

"Oh yes, I like that long leather paddle you have Doug. It extends right across both of my cheeks real nicely."

"Yes it does, but there's something about the feel of your bare rump against my hand that just sends a message straight to my loins."

"Okay whatever you wish, paddle or hand, your spankings are the best."

At that point their breathing had returned to normal, and Louise sat up suddenly, crossed her legs and faced her man. "You know what I saw in the paper yesterday?" Doug looked at her inquisitively after clasping his hands behind his head. "What?"..."Well you know we've been talking about buying a house."..."And?"..."I saw an ad for this darling looking house in the very area of town we were talking about moving to."...Doug raised his eyebrows. "Go on."..."Well I called the number listed and talked to a real estate lady named Liz. She has a charming British accent, you wait until you hear it. Anyway, she's holding a private showing just for us at 3pm today."

At first the man frowns. "You mean you made an appointment for us to see a house unilaterally without consulting me?"...Louise's face reddens. "Oh, I'm sorry, but you weren't here and I wanted to make sure we could see it before someone else does."

"You know, I might have had other plans for this afternoon?" Doug said in a slightly annoyed tone. For an answer the green eyed, long dark-haired lady climbed on top of him and looked down into his brown eyes with her boobs practically hitting him in the face. "Oh come on, you don't have any other plans today, and besides, we can't pass up this chance. It could be the house we've dreamt about." She cooed as she planted a sweet kiss on his lips.

Her plea worked. "Well okay, do you have the directions?" Doug said in an agreeable tone. She grinned wide. "The last one in the shower must make the bed," she boasted as she hopped off the bed and sprinted toward the bathroom.