Kissing or the tease of a kiss is probably one of my all time favorite situations.

The tease is the best though. Faces so close you can almost feel their lips on yours, their breath colliding with yours as you start to shake a little with anticipation. Then he backs away, leaving you wanting and desperate. You arch your body as much as you can towards him and pray he will have mercy and kiss you. He does not though. He kisses from your collar bone up to your neck and a fire ignites where his lips have grazed. You bite your bottom lip a little harder than meant and you feel the sting as he notices and ever so gently he runs the tip of his tongue across where you bit. A moan escapes your mouth and all you hear is a chuckle as he completely backs away, your bodies no longer touching.

After hours of play, if you've been a good pet, he will come up to you and look down at your gasping, used form. He will smile as he kneels down to be face to face with you.
He leans in and whispers in your ear, "Very good pet, Very good."
Then he looks you in your eyes before moving in and giving you the softest, gentlest kiss. You kiss him back for all your worth, and he starts to nibble and chew softly, making your lips as red as other parts of your body already are.

I read all the posts and this is what ran through my mind. Nothing better than kissing. In my humble opinion that is.