This story is something I wrote for my Ex when in a fairly playfull mood. While I
put this one away in my files after things ended, a friend recently read it and said it is pretty good. However, I don't have a title for it. I have decided to share this one, in hopes one of you will help me find the perfect title. Also, any additional feedback is good, as well.

enjoy.

girl

**As I watch You sleep, the handcuffs which You used to restrain me last night gleam in the morning sun that’s peeking through the open curtain and a devilish grin plays across my face. I kiss Your bare chest and moving beneath the blanket I straddle You, as You’re on back, which makes this that much easier for me.
I kiss Your mouth, as I take one hand and lock it in the handcuffs. Then, I make my way down to Your neck, and I gently bite, while I close the remaining cuff around Your other wrist. I bite Your neck a little harder, wanting You to wake up. I can feel You harden in between my legs, and grind my already wet cunt up and down Your cock, moaning as it grazes across my clit.
I kiss Your mouth again, then each one of Your eyelids gently, and they flutter open. A smile plays across Your face at first, and You go to grab, ready and all too willing to give me what I am already taking. You sternly say my name as you realize what I’ve done, and all I do in reply is just kiss Your open mouth, my tongue exploring the depths of Your mouth, sucking Your tongue into my mouth, moaning as I rub my clit against Your cock.
I bring myself to the brink of orgasm, break the kiss, and stop. You say my name again, this time ordering me to let You go. I ignore Your protests and place gentle, soft kisses down your body until I come to Your hard cock. I smile as I see that my cunt got it nice and wet. I take You in my mouth and suck, hard and fast, cleaning my juices off Your cock. You give in to the pleasure and moan.
“That’s it, suck my cock you little slut” You say, trying to take back control of the situation. This turns me on even more and I suck harder and faster, my tongue swirling around the hard shaft, bringing You to the brink of orgasm. I stop and release You from my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the head, licking off the pre-cum that’s oozing out of the tip.
You again order me to let you go, promising nothing but a good fuck if I let out go now. I, again, ignore you and straddle You again. This time, however, I slide Your hard cock into my wet, waiting, slutty cunt. I fuck You nice and slow, teasingly. My cunt tightens around Your cock and I moan as I rub my clit. I pick up the pace, bending over and biting Your neck.
“Fill me with Your cum, Sir” I whisper in Your ear. “Fill Your whore with Your cum.” And I tighten my muscles again, my orgasm coming quickly, I moan into your neck as I bite.
“You want it You little whore?” You ask, as You start to fuck me back, slamming Your cock into me.
“O god, yes Sir. Fill me with Your Cum” I moan. I slam myself up and down on Your cock, and I feel You release Your load into me. I cum, fucking You through my orgasm and then collapse onto Your chest, kissing it. I feel You begin to soften in me, and I sit up again and grind against You, keeping You semi-hard.
Again, You tell me to release you from the metal cuffs, that are now gleaming in the morning sun. I climb off You, still without a word, as I take You once again into my mouth, cleaning O/our juices off Your cock. When Your softened cock is free of any juices, I smile up at You.
I release one hand, place the keys in Your palm, kiss You, and scamper off to the bathroom before You can get the other hand free.**