PDA

View Full Version : How do I hogtie myself?

MissConfused
10-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Several of you have suggested I hogtie myself
I have experimented some by tying my ankles and pulling them behind my back
And I have experimented with tying (?) my wrists in front but that was a failure

I just don't understand how I can tie my wrists
How could I possibly tie my wrists behind myself
AND how would I ever get free?

icey
10-09-2008, 10:32 AM
here's a how to, however because its self bondage its a very simple basic hogtie.

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/9361/basic-hogtie.html

amosse85
10-09-2008, 11:13 AM
I'll offer my two cents just because this is an interesting (and incredibly arousing) problem.

Seems like the tutorial icey provided would work great. Slip knots will tighten when you pull the rope taught and stay that way. You'd just need to use scissors to escape when the time comes. A knife as they mention probably isn't a good idea, just to be safe. Also, you might want to have a friend come by to check on you if you haven't called after a certain time.

MissConfused
10-09-2008, 12:30 PM
icey Thank You
Have you ever hogtied yourself like this?
Was it difficult to get out of?

Ozme52
10-09-2008, 02:57 PM
One could also manage this with cuffs and snap-clips...

Experiment with opening the clip with your eyes closed...
Then with your hands clipped in front of you with your eyes closed...
Then with your hands clipped behind you...

And finally with legs and arms clipped to a common O-ring.

FYI, when I hogtie my girl with clips, I ask if she can reach and manilulate the clip before I start intensive play... cuz... you know I'm an old phart and she may just need to do a solo escape to save me.

Yeah... she's that hot!!

pangent617
10-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Hi

There are several places to find self-bondage help and ideas : you can email me for some at pangent@xission.com as I have not posted enough to have permission to post website links.I have saftied several times for people trying and as long as nothing goes around the neck, it is not immediately life threatening, however make sure soem one will come looking in case you cannot get yourself loose.

hiiro
10-11-2008, 03:10 AM
It is a bit difficult to get out of hogties, which is why I keep a pair of scissors nearby for usage of the lovely hogtie.

samm
10-12-2008, 12:27 PM
I may have a solution for you, since I also have tried to figure out a way to do it and be able to get out by myself... and it worked pretty well :)

What you need is something to tie your ankles, something to tie your wrists behind your back which you can get loose by yourself and some kind of luggage strap with a self tightening buckle like the buckle shown in this pic (http://lh5.ggpht.com/_QbDpDm-wdAM/SBOYXMN9IsI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/pD0jV_p5nt8/IMGP1861a.jpg) or here (http://www.roofrackshop.co.uk/accessories/thule-strap.jpg). You can use a strap like this to tie your hands behind your back as well. Luggage straps with this kind of self tightening buckle are very convenient because you can make a loop first, put your wrists through it and then pull on the free end of the strap to tighten the loop. To get yourself free again, you have to press the buckle and pull your wrists to loosen the strap, so make sure you can always reach the buckle with your fingers.

Like Ozme I suggest trying it in front of you first to make sure you get yourself out again. You don't want to panic and not get out anymore. Try not to pull it completely tight at first, to find the best way of getting that buckle positioned so you can always reach it.

If everything is fine you can now get your ankles bound and your wrists tied behind your back. To get the hogtie you need another such luggage strap. Tie your ankles together, but not your wrists yet. Make a loop with one strap which will be for your wrists later. Take the second strap and pull it through the loop at your ankles, then through the loop for your wrists and then through the buckle to make a new loop. Now you can put your wrists through the wrist loop (behind your back), and take the free end of the wrist loop to tighten it. Take the free end of the other loop, which already connects your ankles with your wrists, but still allows you to move freely enough because it is not pulled tight yet. Lay down, face down, and pull the free end of the loop which will pull your ankles and wrists together. Make sure you can reach the buckle of this loop, so you can get that loop loose again. Congratulations, you are now securely bound in a hogtie :d

The only thing I find is that the strap cuts in your wrists too hard so you can't stay in it for too long or you'd cut your blood flow. Otherwise hope it helps!