First of all, to answer my own question in the heading: Probably. Well, at the moment, I assuredly am.
I have accessed a lot of stories about possible and IMpossible BDSM over the last few months (hard to do anything serious surfing on a mobile phone, though), and I find that the world of BDSM intrigue me. Although I actually knew very little about it before I read the site of a D/s-couple from Dorset. It took me (on my mobile phone) the better part of two days non-stop surfing to go through it all, but I am glad I did. I have never learned so much about sexuality in so short a time in all my life. You might say the realisation you had as a child when you understood that the thing between your legs went into that thing the girls have between their legs was for making babies, might be learning more in a shorter time, but not counting that, my statement still is true.
So, why did I join BDSMLibrary? I was on the look-out for more stories at the same time I found and IRC server with a general population of Doms and subs. After having read the website I told you about, my fear of such people were gone (who, in their right mind, doesn't fear what they don't know?) and I found them to be a very nice group of people. But that could possibly be a very intermittent relationship, as IRC doesn't list what's been said prior to your entry to the server. That's when I decided I wanted to join.

As I said earlier I've enjoyed the stories of this site for awhile. So much so that I have begun one of my own. If it ever gets released to this site I don't know, as I have been writing short stories and poems my whole life, but never dared let anyone see them. I am guessing if it's TOO bad, it won't pass through here, and then I'd know I'm not cut out as a BDSM writer. Time will show.