I guess that first stroke wasn't hard enough, not a lot of reaction , she just gave a little yip and arched her back a little. OK, the second would be harder. A little more reaction, but I wanted to hear her scream.

So the next four were full strength, timed slowly enough to let the pain sink in from each before the next one was applied. She'd yelp, bite her lip, and arch her back more, thrusting out those magnificent mams.

“ I don't imagine you're enjoying this a lot, but I can do this all day” I told her, “whenever you get tired of the position or anything we can untie you and let you take off your jeans as you were ordered.”

No response. She wouldn't even look at me. Wow, she was tougher than I'd expected, I may have to go to the next step. “If you prefer, I have a strap that's twice the width and five times as thick as this belt.”

“Boss, there's no doubt the strap will make her scream if you're thinking of taping any of this, whaddya think? Or should we stop this paddy-cake horseshit, strip her and get into the serious stuff?””