ooh i'm an emotional one for sure! crying from physical pain is actually something i have found that is easier for me to deal with than crying from an intense emotional situation. with the physical pain crying...i know what is causing me to shed those tears...be it a paddle, belt, clothespins..~shudders~ so i am more accepting of it. yet, with emotional crying, it always stuns me at first. it surprises me when i apparently cry for no reason. then i have to stop and actually think about my feelings...process what just happened and realize that i wasn't crying for no reason. whether you are crying because you are happy...or crying because you are sad, there is always a reason behind it. even though i know that to be true, emotional crying still catches me off guard!

recently, for example, such a simple thing as being sent to the corner ended up with me bursting into tears. as usual, i was shocked at first, until i was able to stop and think about what exactly it was that had me crying. disappointment...disrespect...humiliation...all those things had brought me to tears. i worked through it all in my head though, and also talked to a couple of wonderful friends to kinda get things off my chest. in the end the tears were gone and i felt better for the whole mess.

i think it's important to talk about these emotions and not keep them bottled up inside. whether you are writing in your journal, talking to your Dom, or wearing out a friend's good listening ear...it's always important to just get it out there. but that's just my opinion. ~smiles~