figliaperduta,

You write very well, and pleased that you like this idea of mine. For your pleasure and fantasy, I offer a prelude to what's next. You can guess what I am getting ready for you in the living room. Read on.

You do have it right. My tongue can be so intense. The tongue can sense slight shivers, and then I can slow down and slowly torture you in pleasure.

The “69” position is truly wonderful and I enjoy variations of it which will be our next encounter.

I have you on all four legs. I remove each instrument of pleasure and pain slowly. You face shows the pain of each removal. I sit on a chair and admire you. Your breathing slows down.

“I think the little slut wants more”, I softly say.

You shake your head – first in a no pattern, and then a yes pattern.

“Yours is not to decide, my slut toy”, I say in a commanding voice. Your eyes peer into mine. “You know that complete obediance is demanded and expected, and for simply thinking you have a say will be dealt with!”

I stare intensly, and you know full well that pleasure will come, but punishment will be proceeded. The back of your mind is being filled with what is next.

“While I prepare the living room for my pleasure” - emphasizing that it is for my pleasure - “kneel slut!! Stand up straight. I want to see those nipples!” You do so as a good little slave you are.

“As a good little slut you are, you will wait patiently as I get things together. You will also show me your strength”.

You look puzzled. I'm always pushing you to your limit. When you think you have done it all, you soon find that you have much more to learn.

“Hold out your hands and your arms out”, I command. I give you two black paper clamps. These are one-inch wide black clamps that are designed to hold together several pages of paper. Your eyes widen, and you almost let out a wimper, but your a good slave and obey.

“Hold them out and admire them, my pet”, I softly say. I leave you in the kitchen and proceed to the living room. Your arms tire. You hear many things being put together. Your mind is racing.

“Ok slut!!”, I yell just so you can hear me. “Put them on your nipples!”

I'm a patient master that loves my slut slave very much. I know such a command would invoke a response by you, thus causing another series of punishment. Your mouth puckers as to allow you to hyper-ventilate. As I continue setting things up, I smile at the thought of what you look like, as you struggle to place these clamps on your aching nipples.

“I don't hear any pain, slut!!!”, again, not yelling at you, but making sure you hear me. “Put them on and stop thinking. You are my slave and will do what I instruct”, I command. “I want to hear you obey”

Your eyes close as you squeeze the clamps. They are so hard to open and your shaking. Oh my goodness - one falls to the ground. You freeze.

I come back to kitchen, pick up the clamp and place it on your hands. I then give you a long and sensuous kiss. Your eyes tear with joy.

“Punish me, master for I have not done what you want in the time and manner you wanted it”, you say so softly.

I kiss you more – our tongues dance for several minutes. Our breathing is heavy. I step back, and softly say, “Try again, but wait until I say so”.

I go back to the living room, and you put your arms out.

After several minutes, I bark the command, “Now slut! Let me hear you obey me!”.

“Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh – Oooooooooohhh Myyyyyyyyyyy”, you grunt out.

“Very good slut! Now pull them out – and don't be slow about it.”

Your grunts and heavy breathing make me work faster, but I do enjoy the pain I am causing you – especially that you are inflicting it upon yourself.