Lilly,

Thanks for the compliaments (I think).

I prefer "insidious" to "hilarious," but I'll take what I can get.

I have a bad habit of starting stories with great scenaria: delectably sweet and innocent victims (I love ingenues), putting them in really vile and tragic situations at the hands of utterly loathesome, filthy characters....then I get bogged down in my perfectionism. So I am really committed to brining a few of these to conclusion. I'll post them here and at RapeClub first. Then we'll see how far they travel. The ones closes to completion (either in my motivation or in their developement) are:

1) A 5-parter based on the character Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, as I visualized her in the character portrayed by that delicious teenage rape-bait, Emma Watson I have her as a teenage bride who gets overpowered by an evil wizard on her wedding night. Highpoints are that she is suspended by a spell, upside down in her wedding gown, so that her mouth has an optimal position for sucking him off in an easy chair. Later she is deflowered by a monstrous troll-like creature with a serpentine penis which slithers up her legs, under her wedding dress, to rape her.

2) A beautiful bride-to-be is raped at the final fitting of her wedding gown in a dress shop. She and the dress are completely ruined.

3) A home-alone teenager rape based on what I'd like to do with Alexis Blendel if I had the chance. (This is the one I excerpted elsewhere where I have the girl forced to stand still--very still--in complete obedience while the rapist rips her school uniform off her. And yes, it's a pleated skirt, and yes, she's wearing a dainty satin slip. My fetish!)

Stay tuned.