Quote Originally Posted by pejanon
Hi FF,

When I commented "no sex?" I was trying to say that it is crammed with sex!

The mind fuck is THE fuck in my book! If it is spiced with acualf fucking - great but not necessary!

I think that many stories/fantasies you can read here are primary mindfucks of one type or another. THAT should not be a problem..

However 20 000 words plus....

I will keep enjoying your hi energy tales I hope...

Pej

Sweet! I'm glad to hear that! I wasn't entirely sure of your meaning when you first brought it up.

Thanks so much!

*hugs*

Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Kaori-san
Gorgeous story once more Fury, the Domme women was beautifully written about... a really interesting character. I loved the designer perfection of her, the detail of her shoes and the confusion of the main character when she thinks about the shoe-make.

It really is amazing, i'm loving this series, every part is so interesting. Also, as Pej said... that was just as erotic as any of the other parts that include sex, the mental domination is so brilliantly described it doesn't matter theres no sex
Aww!

*hugs*

Thank you Kaori-san!

I'm so glad you liked it. I was very nervous about this one. It was different from anything, in some ways, than I've previously written.

Fury

Quote Originally Posted by nikita
Hi Furryfury:

Wow. If you think up these stories and fantasies while you masturbate, can I watch?

I've enjoyed reading your posts. The best part was seeing the stories with different plots, and all at the same time. What channel are you looking at? You are a natural. I particularly enjoyed The Stuck up and hope you continue it.

Don't you think it is time to post one of these stories on the Library?

Nikita

Music in the background 'The Calling' by Clapton/Santana
LOL Nikita!

I actually masturbated for close to three hours today. *chuckles* I think most would get bored with that much just watching...*L*

Thanks so much! I'm glad you like my fantasies and stories.

I will try to continue the series maybe even tonight if I get some time. As for double posts, I do that all the freaking time. *grr* So I can't be upset when someone else does at all! *hugs*

Fury