"Good answer slave." I say with a smile "Now lets see, I cant get a very good hit with theses clothespins in the way." I reach out and take them off your boobs one by one giving each one either a little flick or tug giving you a spike of pain before I take it off. with your boobs now out in the open with nothing on them I step back and ready my crop. I pull back and give you a smile as it comes down right on your left nipple. I repeatedly abuse your left breast before doing the same to the right. After Im done with your breasts I slide it softly across your face then giving each cheek a very light smack. I then slide it down your body. It starts down your neck, between the breasts, over your stomach, and it keeps going down past your pussy. I stop it on your inner thighs, pull it back. *SMACK**SMACK* on each side. I softly position it on your exposed clit. I softly rub it with the end of the crop. Teasing you. Waiting until you are so caught up in the sensation to quickly pull it back and give it a couple hits. I play with the crop for just a little longer when I decide its time to move on. I walk up to u and do the same thing I did to the clothespins on your breasts to the ones on your labia. I then use my hand and message and cress your swollen pussy. I lean in and kiss you while I play using my other hand to release you from your cuffs.