Quote Originally Posted by Ozme52 View Post
I always love how the subs rush to the fore to answer questions asked of dominants.

While all useful and welcome information as to circumstances and even methods, I heard in your question that you were curious what the dom would get out of it.

----snip----
The appeal of being capable of bringing out your girls' submissive side, of training them to cum, to be thinking of you throughout their day, to clearly need your approval, can be heady... satisfying... and is a great way to stay both aroused and in practice.

I have learned that there is a cadence to be found in chat, that can translate to voice skills in person. I can make my girl cum by voice command alone. Some come to it more easily, some never at all... but I have been successful in doing so in a number of instances.

They say the mind is the most erogenous zone you have. If so, then being able to communicate erotically is as important to your sub as being able to act erotically. So there is pleasure to be gained therein as well.
I agree with you on both counts Oz. Met my girl o/l (I originally started in r/t a long time ago - before electricity, never mind confusers), made a strong mental connection with her o/l (oh yes, indeed - the mind is most certainly the biggest erogenous zone), moved on to r/t with her and am now married to her.

O/l and r/t are different - o/l is primarily mental, r/t is mental and physical. But that's really a minor distinction in the great scheme of things. because other than that, both are very real.

Now to your other point, Oz. I agree - a question to doms deserves an answer from a dominant. And, as usual, the most prolific posters are submissives, who tend to get quite upset when someone points out that they have answered questions posed of dominants. The sheer volume of submissive input, at times, swamps the dominants on here. And I will admit that there are times when I read what a subbie has written, disagree, but can't be bothered answering because of the way some subbies here react to criticism. In other words, I have better things to do with my time than get into an on-line argument with someone with whom I do not share (nor wish to share) a relationship.

I have no problem with subbies posting where ever they wish to post. However, perhaps in some ways I'm just old school enough to get a little annoyed (hear my eye-brow cocking, girls) when subbies come over all dominant-like when someone says something they don't wish to hear.