And a lot of what you speak of is already occurring in the States. Specifically in regards to immigration, if one speaks up in opposition to illegal immigration (or amnesty for the illegals already here), one is immediately labeled a racist.

It is all an attempt at Social Justice, rather than real justice. Another way to say "Social Justice" is "I know better than everybody else, so do it my way."

Quote Originally Posted by ian 2411 View Post
Once again I have to show you how the human rights act is stifling my country. How long have the people in the UK got to put up with the faceless immigration tribunals, dictating to us that they are do good people. They are putting the rights of a no good disgusting pariah in front of the people that were born in this Country, and others that were not born here but abide by our laws.

A SOMALI jailed for sheltering a policewoman's killer won the right to stay in Britain yesterday.
Outrage erupted after Hewan Gordon, 38, won an appeal against a Government bid to deport him.
Gordon had served 18 months' jail for giving refuge to evil Muzzaker Shah, one of the gang which shot dead PC Sharon Beshenivsky in Bradford in 2005.

The Home Office wanted to boot him out and send him back to his war-ravaged homeland.

But an immigration tribunal backed his plea to be allowed to remain in the UK.

The decision was condemned by police, politicians and Sharon's widower Paul, who said: "I am appalled. I don't understand how these do-gooders who sit on the board can sleep at night.
"They should have spoken to my kids about how they miss their mum and the effect on their lives. I'm absolutely sickened."

The decision by the Special Immigration Appeals Commission is said to have been made on human rights grounds. Gordon is thought to have claimed he faced persecution back in Somalia.

But ex-Scotland Yard commander John O'Connor said: "What about the human rights of Sharon's family? This man committed a grievous offence - it is incomprehensible that he should now be allowed to stay."
Home Secretary Alan Johnson was "furious", with a Home Office source saying: "He wants this low-life out of the country as much as the people of Britain do. It beggars belief anyone can think he deserves to stay here."
The UK Border Agency, which had served Gordon with a deportation notice, said it was "disappointed" and was taking legal advice on overturning the ruling.

Gordon hid 25-year-old gangster Shah from cops at his flat in Newport, South Wales, knowing he was on the run over the murder of mum-of-three Sharon, 38.
She was killed and colleague PC Teresa Milburn wounded in a travel agency raid.
Shah, a British Asian, was initially helped by a school friend in London before being taken in by Gordon. He was arrested after a siege and given life for murder.
Four other men were convicted of either murder or manslaughter.
Gordon - given asylum after coming to Britain in the 1990s - admitted hiding a murderer with intent to impede his arrest.

Shadow home secretary Chris Grayling said the decision to let him stay was "extraordinary", adding: "We desperately need to replace the Human Rights Act."

Thank you Chris Grayling you have my vote in a few months time, and I have a suggestion what would replace the [Human Rights Act,] why don’t we call it the [Deportation Act] with no right of appeal. All that he would go back with was his flight ticket, and then once he is back in his war torn country, he can fight for it, just like he should have been doing in the first place. You are thinking I am harsh, well I wonder if the United States would go that extra mile to put this Trash in front of its citizens?

Regards ian 2411