Hey everyone,

I've never been a huge contributor to the forums but the time has finally come where I need to humbly tell my personal story to all of the interwebs and just hope that good advice comes back to me. So srsly, if you have good advice, please, give it to me

Anyway so, I'm moving to Sweden from the US, and I have to go through a whole visa process (there's different kinds of visas, and i'm getting a "give me a visa because of my relationship with a swedish person" visa).

The process includes having to say the dates that you've met, including photos so that they know you've seen eachother in person, proving that you've had communication, etc... But there's also some questions on the application that make me nervous. Such as, "How did you meet?"

I can't say, "he posted a really raunchy personal on the bdsmlibrary and i replied because i was bored and looking for hot OnLiNeAcTioN!" But if I say "the internet" or "a message board" they might want to know which one, and we don't both have accounts on any boards besides this one so they could prove it if we lied and... well, as much as I don't want to tell the nice lady at the embassy that I'm a wonton, depraved slut, I also just don't want to defraud the Swedish government.

Or, "From what date do you consider yourself a couple?" Well, the answer is simple. From January 14th, 2009. The day that, in my slave journal (or "slut diary" lol), I started referring to him as "Master" because I felt him naturally shifting from giving me tasks to taking control of my life. I also cannot tell the nice lady at the embassy this. But I can't think of a not-defrauding-the-government way to explain that randomass date. I could say, from the moment we met face-to-face (June), but that's cheating ourselves out of 6 good months of Non-Stop Communication Rock that I want to the nice lady at the embassy to take into account.

I can't even prove that we have had contact since January, because that was all through email or my diaries or the bdsmlibrary, lol. And not one "innocent" interaction among them -- we have always both firmly been in our places, and not afraid to communicate it to one another. It's great for our relationship but crap for proving that we've known one another for a year. It's not a HUGE panic situation, because we've met in real life multiple times, spent months together, have pictures to prove it, know all about each other's lives, etc. etc. But I wanted to put this out there in case I run into any pitfalls, or in case someone has some good advice for me.

So anyway, with that long-winded bit of background, here're my questions:

For people who have experienced this ballbreaker of a process:
Do these details really matter? What was your own application/interview experience like, and were you able to just tell them the truth without having to show background evidence that might have incriminated you? Should I not worry about them finding out about the kink and just say "here look at this slutty diary, it's dated January 2009"? Or do I just be as vague as possible and hope? Really just... gimme advice and tell me what happened to you, lol. I figure, there's gotta be lots of people who have met through here and done the same thing.

For people who have not experienced this but are kind enough to contribute:
Can you think of any clever ways to disguise the fact that I met my Master through the bdsmlibrary, when all of my contact with him from the beginning was slut-based? lol. Any clever ideas as to what I should do, in general? Know anything about the immigration process through hearsay?

To everyone who made it through this, thank you so much. And thank you in advance, lovely forums-ers, for your help.