Humiliation

Just wondering if others here are into humiliation stories. I'm not referring to Master sub themes as being a submissive indicates that is something they enjoy. I'm referring to stories where an "innocent" woman is humiliated in some way. For instance let's say that "good girl" finally relents to her boyfriends requests to sex ...

At the ripe old age of 19 she was still a virgin. Her boyfriend was getting impatient, almost angry after over a year of dating and still nothing! He takes her home one night and tells her he can't stay in a relationship where he can't show his "love" for her. Worried that she is losing him she finally gives in and he takes her to his bedroom which is well lit. She asks if he can turn the lights off, he says no very firmly. She hesitates, but seeing the look on his face finally gives in. He strips her naked, they make love for the first time. Very tame as it should be, but she's none the less embarrassed being naked for the first time in front of any guy.

Two days later he asks her to come to his place, when she arrives he tells her he has something to show her. She's excited, maybe he's going to propose? He leads her into the living room and motions for her to sit down. He stands behind her and clicks on the television set, and then the video he taped of their first night together. She's shocked, horrified!!! He secretly taped their special night together and there she is on film stark naked having sex for the first time!

Before she can say anything, do anything other than burst out crying in humiliation he breaks the news. "I have this tape posted onto a new website I'm about to open, you're going to be the star". He smiles, she doesn't understand ... "I've already got a couple hundred invitations ready to send out with just one click of the mouse." Mostly they are to my friends, your friends, your coworkers and your family, some are your clients, some just pervs who requested invitations ..." She lets out a loud scream "NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" He tells her he's willing to shut the website down if she cooperates with him for the night. She's willing to do anything to avoid the humiliation.

He's takes it easy on her, making her masturbate in front of him, she gives her first blow job. She refuses to beg to have him butt fuck her until he says he will refuse. So on the hidden video it comes across as ""Please, please, I beg you to ff-uckk mmyy asss, Pleeasseeee!" Indeed he says "You're such a slut! There's no way I'm going to fuck your dirty ass!" She sobs from the humiliation but to the potential viewer of the video it looks as if she's crying because he refuses.

The next night he invites her over to see the hidden tape from the night before. Blackmail, humiliation, more blackmail more humiliation ... This could lead to her cooperating with some of his very sick perversions.

You're cup of tea? Or no?