I am an attorney in one of the big cities on the East Coast. I'm married, with a son, and do fairly well as a partner in a law firm, blah, blah.

I'm leaving in a few hours for a business trip to Denver that will take me there for three days. . . I've had the same fantasy for quite some time now and it's killing me so I'm here in my study (family is upstairs). They think that I'm getting some papers ready for my trip, but I'm here posting. Everytime I travel to a city and stay at a hotel, I can't help but realizing what a perfect place a room would be for an attacker to quietly enter, put a t.v./radio on to muffle the noise an have his way with the occupant and then quietly exit.

For years, I've wanted this to happen to me! I'm in the shower and when I come out, there a young, muscular pure stud in his mid-twenties with a shit-eating grin on his face, holding a hunting knife in his hands. He is wearng blue jeans but no shirt. His pecks and chest are beautifully sculptured. I am stunned and scared shitless as I hold a towel around my waist. I try and say with as much authority as I can muster, "How are you and how did you get in here."

Well, it all goes down hill from there. He tells me to drop the towel and I now stand naked, wet, and trembling before him. I am quickly read the riot act and get my marching orders: "Listen up!" I'm told. I am going to be fucked long and hard and I ain't got no say in it. My cock, ass and mouth all belong to him for as long as he wants. . . . Do I understand? I say nothing at first, but finally am able to whisper a "yes."

I am red-faced and completely humiliated as he forces me down onto a sofa in the living room area of my suite. To make sure that I understand, he tells me to slowy stroke my cock and tell him "my cock is yours, master." As I masterbate, a lightblub starts to go off in my head. This guy is gorgeous! Though I have never been fucked by a man (I always thougt it disgusting!), I start to get turned on . . big time!

The rest, as they say, is history. He is master "bondsman" and keeps me in strict bondage for two hours(this is when he grabs my credit card and orders the very best of "room service" and tells me that our litle party is going to go on for a few days!!). I wind up hog-tied on my side near the entrance to the suite and, from time to time, he strokes my cock, but only for a few seconds so I won't go off. After an hour of this, my eyes are glazed over with lust. I can't talk with a huge rubber ball gag stuffed in my mouth, but my eyes plead with him to take me! Please! Can't you see that I have indeed [B]surrendered!!![B]. . . Finally, after he has eaten an expensive room service meal at my expense, he picks me up like a sack of potatoes and moves me into the bedroom and onto the bed. Finally!!!
His jeans and underwear finally come off. His cock is huge. When he finally pops my gag, I know what I need to do. My mouth opens and I take it in my mouth and slowly close my eyes suck as if my life depended on it (perhaps it does!). . . and so it goes for the next two days. I never make it out the room. I never make it to my busines meeting. He finally leaves me in bondage and I'm discovered by a Hispanic maid from housekeeping tied naked to my bed. . embarrassing isn't the word for how i felt!!!

I get home. Make love to my wife and play with my kids. I never tell anyone what happened to me in Denver, nor did I make any type of statement to the press. This was my secret. . .

Sigh, I keep this fantasy inside of me and have for quite some time. Someday, somewhere. . . perhaps I will find that stud. . . I'm there for the taking and will love every minute of it.

There I've laid it out. Better here with people who might at least understand this desire to be taken and raped by a male, than to a therapist who will tell me that this is unhealthy stuff.

is there something wrong with having such a fantasy? do I really want this to happen to me?? I don't know. I just can't sort this out.