I am a strict and demanding Dom, the weak of heart need not apply.

I am demanding because I always push for more. Even when I'm not pushing limits, I always seek to wring just a little more pleasure from my charge, a little more anticipation, a little more lust, a little more fire, before I let her tip over the precipice into ecstasy. I want every experience to be more intense than the last, and I push a little harder each time, I extract just a bit more. Sing for me.

Even as a pure lover I am demanding. I adore the sight of a woman in the throes of orgasm: her face, her eyes, the way her body writhes and bucks and shivers drives my lust higher, her groans of passion send shivers down my spine. I can never get enough, I am insatiable, and the higher I send my lover soaring, the more it pleases me. Desire me.

I am strict simply because I expect to be obeyed without question so long as I respect the trust and limits set by myself and my sub or pupil. My repercussions are swift and terrible. Respect me.

I am also a gentle Dom. I reward trust and devotion with love and dedication. Love me.

You will be my pet, my lover, my heart, my soul. None shall have you but me, and none shall harm you. My vengeance will be swift and merciless. Fear my wrath.

Will you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? He awaits, do you dare approach?