hi all- ive had this fantasy where im an 18 year old catholic high school student about to graduate-i go to the mall after school-still in my uniform of white blouse tucked into plaid skirt , white knee sox and black maryjanes worn over my white lace bra which nesltles my cupcake sized breasts and white cotton her-way panties with lace waistband.my blonde hair is pulled back held with a pink brace exposing my heart-shaped innocent face-i stroll into a make-up store looking for new lipstick - i find a pretty shade of pink i like and try to leave with it without paying- a beefy hand grabs my shoulder and i turn and look up into a tall security gaurds face- "come with me miss" he says and marches me into a back office and locks the door. i beg him not to turn me into the police knowing my parents would then find out and id be in so much troube- i tell mr security guard -" ill do anything you want - please dont turn me in " and i look shyly down at the floor trying to hold back my tears-(so tell me what will happen to me next-please make it as slow and humiliating as possible-thanks) cat.