Hello all. I have a billion questions so I figured this would be the place to start.

1.) Do all dom(me)/sub relationships have humiliation and demeining name calling or is it possible to have this type of relationship without that.

2.) How far do you have to go I understand that there are hard limits and soft limits but If your not comfortable with thing you may have seen or found does that mean this is not for you or can you stay in the kiddy pool so to speak?

3.) Is there a way to find a teacher in stead of a dom(me)/ sub

These are a few of the things racing through my mind. I explored a little last night. I was at a fettish ball and had brought some friends. They weren't in it as much as I was. I met a lot of different people and had a lot of fun but I'm still blurred as to which way I like better. Anyways most of the night I was in control Flogging willing victims teasing and being amused but I really love a good spanking. So I let my composure down and allowed myself to be cropped by this fierce vixen mmm. I really wanted more so I asked to be flogged apparently I caught the attention of the main event dude so he did it for me. then he lifted my skirt and spanked the shit out of my ass he asked if he could bite me and I am a sucker for that so I allowed him. (there is a point I promise) I felt not sexual desire from this I just really enjoyed the sensations. I felt I was fulfilling curiosities conducting my own experiment if you will. He presented me with a pass to the after party but I did decline because I knew I would only want to watch I 'm not ready for participation yet. My friend was so disgusted by my display that she reemed me a new one. I came on last night and talked to some wonderful people who helped because I seriously was on the brink of tears. Thank you to all I spoke to. I didn't sleep well last night ans still kinda feel uneasy. Has or is anoyne felt\feeling like this. I obviously don't have the support I need in my immediate circle and this has become my safe haven.

Any comments or experiences are GREATLY appreciated.
Thank you.