So I have a question to ask, as I am reletively new. I have a sub, and she loves to disobey. So I react and punish her etc. But lately it has become so much worse. For example I told her to fetch an item and go to the bathroom with it(o/l webcam). I told her to be there with it by the time I came back from smoking. When I came back (as I left she ran off) she was simply laying on her bed and saying that she needed to do other things instead(thats not the problem, it was the not mentioning them previously and going to do it and me finding that she wasnt etc.) Then yesterday, she and I are text messaging, she sends me a few and quits...for hours. I send her a few in(three-ish) in the course of the...oh 8-ish hours she doesnt say anything. Then, finaly, I actualy needed to talk to her about something important and mentioned it in the message, that it was important. Not 30 seconds later she responds with "what"....that irritated me. Alot. I asked her where she had been and that I would get to the important part in a moment because I wanted to know first. I still havent gotten a response from her except for "what" last night. I have no idea what to do or how to take it. She...mostly....is perfect for me and my tastes and what not. But I can not abide that behaviour, esspecialy since I have a, most likely, paranoid theory on why she hasnt talked to me. I have another sub too, they both know and talk with one another(mildly ammusing the other is my vanilla ex who I had started getting into BDSM towards the end of our relationship and is now willing to try alot of it for me etc. and when she left me, thats when I met the other sub(primary, the one this is all about) so...I dont know how to react in this instance and whatnot. And after this instance is over, I have a problem with being poly(yes Im male and love the idea of multiple women because....Im like that, but it doesnt jive with my moral character much. I am quite monogamous) but...yes. My life is filled with all sorts of women problems at the moment and what started as a brief "hey, any help" has turned into a long winded....rant. In anycase, and advice would be appreciated and if anyone wants to know anymore about the situation persay(either) then simply ask for more detail on something and I am quite sure I will oblige more than needed, as is obvious. Thank you.