I'm new to the lifestyle, and very interested, the only problem is that my master is inexperienced and a little immature. I want him to get some ideas of what to do with me, but I feel like I shouldn't be the one to have to tell him what to do. He is slowly learning though, I'm not gonna put him down completely. There are a few things with both enjoy doing, but its mainly in the bedroom. Outside of the bedroom, he lets me do almost anything I want, occasionally if I disobey, he says he'll punish me for it, but only does half the time.
I bought some books for me to read and suggested for him to read them too, but he hates to read, only wants me to tell him what happened. I'm not very good with telling details.
He doesn't seem like the type that would get on one of these sites or look up information, he rarely gets on the internet.
I did manage to convice him to go to a newbie meeting with me. I wonder how thats gonna go. He's a little nervous about going I think. I'm not sure what to expect.

Any one have any comments or suggestions?