and so i arrive at the said cafe .You are easely the most beautiful woman in the place ,with your stilleto heels ,your short tight skirt ,your blouse open to show a lot of cleavege ,sitting looking like the queen that you are .
I approach with some apprehension ,uumm hello Lisa ? The smile instantly puts me at ease ,yes hello Laura ,please sit. I did as you indicated .
the smile turned to a bit of a frown ,is that the you greet you greet your mistress .
I was confused ,umm Im sorry Lisa if I did some thing wrong .
The frown grew ,her eyebrows rose ,maybe this isnt going to work out ,you dont seem to follow instructions well .
I couldnt believe what I was hearing ,I had just flown 5 hours ,crossed the border to be with her ,now she wasnt sure if this was going to work out?
i was flabergasted to say the least ,the confusion showed
what did i tell you ,how are you to address me .I would have thought I had made it abundently clear in our previous conversations.
It dawned on me then ,Im so sorry Mistress in the excitment I had completly forgotten ,please forgive me .
the smile returned ,very well you are forgiven.But not to be mistaken for forgotten ,you will have to pay for for you indescretion.
Just the thought of *having to pay almost* gave me an orgasm ,how I had dreamed of being punished ,it filled my every erotic thought ,I went to sleep every night fantasising about a woman doing that to me ,her being beautiful was a bonus ,I would have made myself availible to any size shape or age and so it was indeed a pleasure to have such a gorgeous woman being my Domme
I had relayed to Lisa how I had been tempted to go so far as to hire a professional ,but due to my positon I couldnt take the chance of being found out and blackmailed so to speak .
You had assured me that due to you positon it would be completly safe to meet with you ,and I had taken you at your word ,after talking to you on the net and by phone .
You began to to draw me out ,putting me at ease ,never mind the Mistress ,Miss will do just fine ,unless I tell you different
And so it was ,I had met the Mistress that i had been dreaming about ,and it felt fucking wonderful .