Actually I registered here shortly before what must have been an epic site crash. A few days after I signed up it was impossible to access the site for what seemed like a month or more if I recall correctly and so I assumed the forum portion of the site had been taken down. While cleaning up bookmarks the other day I clicked on the one for this site and to my surprise the forums were back so thought I'd give it another go. I am a dominant male, not new to this lifestyle. My partner, by nature a switch, while sometimes a bit willful is also beautifully submissive when I push the right buttons and dominance and submission is central to our relationship. Again, if memory serves it seems that before there were lots of interesting discussions taking place in the forums. I have read several interesting threads over the last few days but most seem several months old and at least based on past experience with other forums it is usually considered bad form to resurrect "zombie" threads. Consequently I haven't posted replies to many threads even though I found many topics of discussion I'd have liked commenting on. But hopefully the absence of discussion simply means things are getting started again after a site recovery and temporary. Perhaps interesting exchanges of ideas and opinions here will soon be vibrant once again. If not, well I still enjoy playing the word games.

Cheers