PDA

View Full Version : Introduction :)

sk8192379
12-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Hi, all... this is my first post here, so allow me to introduce myself. I'd like to first take a moment to say that I am not comfortable with sharing my full name/personal information just yet, so at this moment I'd like to just be called Sophia*. I am a 20 year old, straight, female submissive. I live in the U.S., North East to be more specific, but that's as much as I will share as far as my location is concerned. I am a full time college student, in my third year, though I still live at home with my parents. I am brunette, with brown eyes, and olive white skin. I stand about 5'3" tall, and I am also slightly over-weight and extremely self-conscious when it comes to my appearance. Last but not least, I am a virgin, and have no plans to change that status until I am married. My family is very old-fashioned, and have strong opinions about sex, and I'm sure they would about this sort of lifestyle as well if they knew about it. They have no idea about my personal fantasies, and are a huge part of the reason why I feel the need to be very protective of my privacy right now. I hope you will all understand and be patient with me. Regardless, I'm here hoping for more of a learning experience... about the BDSM culture, and perhaps even about myself. I'm not in search of a Dom, at least not any time soon.

I'm not sure when I first developed a kinky/submissive side... and I wasn't conscious of the fact until I was about 14, but even before that subconsciously, I'd say at around 5 or 6 years years old. Me and my next door neighbor used to play 'tie up' games, where one of us would be the kidnapper, and we used jump rope to tie the other's hands up. I think that's pretty self-explanatory. Then still subconsciously, my first orgasm was accidental... I had a habit of sticking things inside my underwear.. any thing lying around the house that I knew would be of no use to anyone (something clean/safe of course). For some reason it excited me, knowing that it was there while nobody else did. I didn't understand what exactly had happened when I experienced my very first orgasm. I didn't even know what an orgasm was at the time or that there was an official name for it. It was extremely new to me, but exciting nonetheless and I knew I wanted to feel it again.

I didn't know that there was a name for masturbation at the time either. Not until I was around 14, did I first start learning about sex (I grew up in a 'box', so to speak, up until that point -- I lived a very sheltered life, thanks to my very authoritarian parents). When I first learned about male masturbation in sex ed, it didn't take me long to realize that it could apply to females as well... I was shocked. Up until that time, I was convinced that there was something very wrong with me. That I was the only one... that there was no way what I was doing could be considered normal... universal even. I looked at many on-line forums and eventually discovered the world of BDSM. I was immediately intrigued by it... everything about it, and I knew right then I was a natural submissive... maybe even slightly masochist as well.

My submissive nature is a secret to all but me, and now all of you. My family, nor my friends, have any idea. I put on a feminist front around everyone who knows me, but deep down I know it really is just an act... a cover I should say. However, despite all this, I am still a very committed in my plans to postpone sex until marriage. I'm hoping one day in the future I will find a husband with a dominant nature, so that he can tend to my submissive needs. Until then, the fantasies will need to remain as such. I'd like to request that nobody asks me to share any personal information, such as my full name and/or photo... I'm not very keen on giving out such personal content unless I feel like I can truly trust someone, on a personal level. Maybe further down the road, but most likely not anytime soon (but never any nude photos, I'm sorry to say).

Furthermore, I am also a very skilled creative writer/role player, though not of an erotic nature. I've role played on a PG-13 level (fictional) for many years now, and am very experienced with Para/Novella RP'ing, but I've also read many full length BDSM stories at this website over the last several years and feel like I'm ready to try something new. I'm not exactly sure how it would work at this level, or if I would be even remotely good at it at first, but I am more than willing to learn. I can't promise my time won't be severely limited though, because as previously mentioned, I do still live in my parents home, and with my two younger sisters. I don't have a lot of privacy or personal space, despite the fact that I have my own room. But I shall try to make due with what I have. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends, especially ones who I can relate to personally. If anyone is coming from a similar experience/situation as mine, I'd love to hear from you. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Looking forward to getting to know you all soon. :)

angelic.zest
12-05-2008, 03:16 PM
welcome to the communityy!

werbored
12-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Welcome enjoy & play it safe

Diablo
12-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Welcome and good luck on your journey.

Tufty
12-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Hello and :wel - and a wonderful intro

dapperling
12-05-2008, 04:12 PM
I couldn't believe that your's was the first post I have ever read on this site- it was like deja vu reading my own story!! I admire your honesty, even if you wish to remain anonymous its still incredible that you can express you're feelings and experiences so openly. Im 25yrs old female living in the UK( if you know anything about the UK its in the county called Essex- leopard print and 12yr olds with bawling babies in their arms... not exactly the cultural capital). Am still a virgin, and living with a very sexually active married couple that after seven years together still come home horney and have rampant sex just to say "hi honey missed you".... needless to say it bugs me that I'm still single, living with people and still a virgin!

Unlike you my family isnt the reason I haven't had sex yet, its just that im a very submissive person when it comes to anything of a sexual nature and I have yet to meet someone who is patient enough to coax me out of my shell. Have only recently realised that the things that make my heart beat faster and my orgasms stronger generally dont tend to be the normal things people get up to. I love playing mind games with myself and punishing myself with nipple clamps or clothes pegs ( when i say punish, who am i kidding I love it!)... not sure about you but trust is a BIG issue for me...

I cant tell you what a relief it is to know Im not the only inexperienced yet curious person out there. not sure about you but all of my friends have had sex, and every guy i meet expects that I have too so it always creates this level of inequality that I cant seem to balance- throws my karma out if you know what i mean ;)

Its been great chatting to you, hope you find what your looking for here! I for one feel slight better having met a fellow newbie in this wonderfully complex world of BDSM :wave:

rosebud
12-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi :wave: Welcome to the Library! Enjoy!

sk8192379
12-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Dapperling, I feel so much better as well! Thank you so much for your kind reply. Actually, let me clarify first, that my family is not the only reason I have not yet had sex, and don't plan to until marriage. Its actually my beliefs about seperate issue that motivate my decision. One of my main goals in life is to be a mom. I love babies and can't wait to have them. I know I would never personally want to use protection/ prevent pregnancy in any way, and if I were to have sex now, it would be suicide for me in so many different ways. Number one, my parents would kill me, number two, I don't have the money to support a child and I am focused on completing my education first as well. Secondly, and most importantly, I am against abortion in all ways. I personally feel that it is the murder of an unborn child and therefore would never have one. I figure the only other logical decision for me to make would be to wait until I am ready to be a parent, and I'm hoping by that time I will be settled down with somebody, similar to myself in certain ways. The final reason, is like you, I can only be aroused and/or satisfied in certain ways... I can't get excited by the touch of my own skin. And I need to have something particularly kinky in mind to get that point. I need someone who can satisfy me in this way. I haven't even started looking for that someone yet. I do believe in destiny though, so I feel that when the time is right, he and I will find each other (at least I hope). I'm also not looking for a one night stand / or steady relationship. I'm looking for a life long partner. :)
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I look forward to chatting with you more in the future. It really is a comfort to know I'm not alone. :)

skp2bear
12-05-2008, 04:30 PM
A very hearty welcome from a Texas sub. I recommend that you apply for the writer's block. Though it takes quite a while to get started they have some of the best as instructors. You will find it in the list of forums pretty far down. Let me know if I can be of any help.

sk8192379
12-05-2008, 04:34 PM
A very hearty welcome from a Texas sub. I recommend that you apply for the writer's block. Though it takes quite a while to get started they have some of the best as instructors. You will find it in the list of forums pretty far down. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thank you so much! I will be sure to check that out as soon as I can. :D

DiablosLittleOne
12-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the Library. :)

Ozme52
12-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Have you introduced yourself here before? Seems like I've read something very similar before... but it could be deja vu all over again.

Regardless... :wel to the forums.

jeanne
12-06-2008, 12:01 AM
Hello and welcome!

sk8192379
12-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Have you introduced yourself here before? Seems like I've read something very similar before... but it could be deja vu all over again.

Regardless... :wel to the forums.

Nope, this is my first introduction. But thank you for mentioning that... Its nice to know that others before me have situations similar to mine. Its comforting. :)

denuseri
12-07-2008, 01:20 AM
Welcome to the site!!!

We are so very happy to have you here. The forums are full of great information, as well as having a very nice personels section and chatroom.

There is also an awsome Tasking Society for those wishing to learn just how to give and or preform commands.

Feel free to pm any of the staff or myself with conserns or questions, we are more than willing to lend a hand.

Hope to see more of you soon.
Have lots of fun exploring the site!!

Hugs and kissess,
denuseri

Aussiegirl1
12-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi and welcome to the site. I hope you find it fun and informative!