PDA

View Full Version : confused newbie

Lisa123
09-29-2011, 03:39 PM
I started exploring bdsm, I'm really curios, but sort of nervous too?
I'm 18, mostly shy and reserved, raised pretty conservatively, last year in high school, don't stand out a lot, have a hard time just letting go, very self contained. I don't have any bdsm experience, or actually don't have much experience in general. I probably seem pretty vanilla.

The thing is I came across bdsm a while ago, and can't seem to stop going back to it. I find it fascinating, spend ages researching it and reading, and would love to explore. But it was hard to get the courage to post here.
Um, I think i'm a sub, from my few tries a self-bondage, I just can't see myself as a domme. And though I'm a feminist, I feel submissive. Illogical, and confusing, but still.
Anyhow, I'm sort of lost :s

MasterAnon
09-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Welcome to the library, hope you can find the answers you seek.

ksst
09-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Welcome! I'm a feminist sub too. The big thing is we choose to submit to a dominant, not that we're forced by society to take an unwilling role, hey?

English Sir
09-29-2011, 05:23 PM
Good day ladies, whatever you are hope you are having a good day

Sarah0
09-29-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm new as well, nineteen, in about the same situation you are: inexperienced, but fascinated. I'd be curious to know what sort of things you learn.

English Sir
09-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Hi confused and Sarah, hope you find that what you seek, and hope you learn to enjoy through words before actions, words excite and tease and play and create mindblowing images in your head if you believe and play (in safety) x

Xmaster1
09-29-2011, 07:22 PM
Welcome :) Don't be too shy. Ask questions. Come chat. Whatever feels comfortable. Read the forums, lots of good info here.

Domin8or
10-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Greetings and welcome to this place of wonderful sins and pleasures. Enjoy your journey.

denuseri
10-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Welcome to our kinky little corner of the internet!

AeroFly
10-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Welcome Lisa. I joined this forum today. I have recently understood that all my fantasies have been around being a Dom all my life. Having read a lot and having had a good guide ( she is a sub ) who helps me understand what being a Dom means, i'm all set to explore this side of me. Starting with a hunt for an online sub atm.

Hope you find what you are looking for. :-) Talk to any of us to understand it more.
Ciao

rosebud
10-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!
Enjoy!

xx rosie

emeralds
10-05-2011, 03:57 AM
smiles.. hello Lisa.. i hope you find what you seek.. and that you enjoy the journey which is just as important.. smiles.. your not alone in the confusion.. just go slowly.. and only do what feels right for you.. and dont worry about the labels too much.. what you are and what you need will come in time..
em
xx

ps.. oh remember.. safe, sane, consensual... ..

SirTimothyk
10-13-2011, 05:51 AM
Lisa,
welcome to the library. Let me know if you have any questions.
Tim

iucundavi
10-29-2011, 12:28 AM
Hi Lisa,

Welcome, I hope you find the answers you're looking for.