PDA

View Full Version : Dom Eye For the Vanilla Guy

lily27
01-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Now that homosexuality is all mainstream and everything, I figure it is only a matter of time until kink starts to take over the airwaves.

We should get together and pitch a new show. I am thinking Fox is probably our best bet. The working title is "Dom Eye for the Vanilla Guy."

Topics might include Dungeon Decor, What to do When She Says No, and How to Stop an Arguement with a Single Look.

What do you think we should cover in the first episode? What important lessons can vanilla folks learn from us?

Timberwolf
01-21-2007, 01:40 PM
Dom: "What do you see when you look at this?"
Vanilla: "Um, it's a necktie."
Dom: "No, look again, it's your girl's hands tied behind her back, as you take her from behind and she calls out your name like never before."
Vanilla: "Um, it's a necktie."
*Dom shakes head*
Dom: "Okay, let's try this again..."

Timberwolf
01-21-2007, 01:43 PM
Or, the Iron Dom (Chef) variant. Where you must use the named item in four different tasty scenes before a panel of judges.

"Today's special item is... blindfolds."

lily27
01-21-2007, 01:45 PM
Or, the Iron Dom (Chef) variant. Where you must use the named item in four different tasty scenes before a panel of judges.

"Today's special item is... blindfolds."

Oooh, I want to be a judge!!

Warbaby1943
01-21-2007, 02:21 PM
In the first show maybe pose the question, "Will she or won't she?" then go on to show how she doesn't have the choice.

TheDeSade
01-21-2007, 02:22 PM
How about a variant on AMerican Idol . . American Dom. . . . and the Doms all show up with a subby and demonstrate!

riverwindsong
01-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Or how about this take on Deal or No Deal - with each suitcase having either a punishment or a reward in it...and the bank would dole out orgasms in lieu of money? Of course, we'd have to find a totally different host - an uber-dom...anyone but Howie Mandel.

tessa
01-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Now that homosexuality is all mainstream and everything, I figure it is only a matter of time until kink starts to take over the airwaves.

We should get together and pitch a new show. I am thinking Fox is probably our best bet. The working title is "Dom Eye for the Vanilla Guy."

Topics might include Dungeon Decor, What to do When She Says No, and How to Stop an Arguement with a Single Look.

What do you think we should cover in the first episode? What important lessons can vanilla folks learn from us?

The creativity gene completely skipped over my DNA, so all I can say to this is thank you for the giggle.

:wave:

Widget
01-21-2007, 10:50 PM
Ohhh don't forget Trading Spaces in which the dom and the vanilla trade homes to redo a room *snickers* or even Trading Spouces all though the poor sub may never get over the trama.

There is also What Not to Wear in which out hosts Rabbit and Caraid take a fashion impared vanilla person and give them a total make over with an master card good for such places and the Naughty Nurses Exotic Boutique and Medical Supplies, Leather R us, Freds Fine Tatooing and Piercing Emporium and Nasty Shoes Your Mom Woudn't Wear Footwear Wholesalers......SHUT UP...hehe

Ozme52
01-21-2007, 11:30 PM
Survivor Dungeon...

where all the subbies compete to not be safeworded out of the dungeon...

poetic_justice
01-22-2007, 03:29 AM
LOL!! I don't watch a lot of telly, so I have no idea what most of you are talking about - but bloody hell, thanks for the laughs. My mind is working overboard now. :D

violet girl{MM}
01-22-2007, 08:35 AM
How about a variant of Star Search...Wwe could call it Dom Search...
Similar to American Dom (like TDS said), but there could be different categories:
Tying Your sub
Punishing Your sub, etc.

Each category has 2 contestants...there is a panel of 3 judges who give up to 4 stars for the performance...
The winner in each category comes back the following week to compete against new challengers...

At the end of the season the Doms with the most wins come back to compete for the championships...The Winners receive some bondage equipment and other 'fabulous prizes.' *lol* :)

Just an idea....;)

Mr.J
01-22-2007, 08:50 AM
Survivor Dungeon...

where all the subbies compete to not be safeworded out of the dungeon...

How about celebrity survivor dungeon, ex celebrities, old rock stars compete against each other for a new contract with a t.v. show or record deal.

Ozme52
01-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Nah... Gotta be plain ol' ordinary doms and subs...

Two tribes... Doms... Subs....

Examples of an immunity challenge? Last sub to yell or safeword... First Dom to make a sub yell or safeword.

TheDeSade
01-22-2007, 04:55 PM
remember the old Groucho Marx show "You bet your life". It was pretty tame. But we could later it a little and call it "You bet your ass". A panel of subbies bet what they are willing to endure if they fail to answer a question like :number of strokes of a cane of flogger, time in sever breast bondage, size of butt plug they will take, etc.. . . . and then the Doms get to administer the appropriate punishment to the losing subbie

annie
01-23-2007, 05:10 AM
remember the old Groucho Marx show "You bet your life". It was pretty tame. But we could later it a little and call it "You bet your ass". A panel of subbies bet what they are willing to endure if they fail to answer a question like :number of strokes of a cane of flogger, time in sever breast bondage, size of butt plug they will take, etc.. . . . and then the Doms get to administer the appropriate punishment to the losing subbie

*taps Him on the shoulder... trying to look innocent.... *

What show??? Never heard of it...

*wonders what type of bets i would make on that show... grinz*

rce
01-24-2007, 02:31 PM
I would also like to see an openly dominant hero on a major TV show. Imagine, for instance, a crime show where the leading police character is a dom and one of the others on the team is also his sub.

rce
01-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Maybe a sit com about a dom and a sub?

Hime
01-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Maybe a sit com about a dom and a sub?

I've thought about this one. :D I've also thought about starting a webcomic about it.

First problem to come to mind: the greatest potential audience would be the group of people least likely to have permission to read it. ;)

TheDeSade
01-26-2007, 01:28 PM
I would also like to see an openly dominant hero on a major TV show. Imagine, for instance, a crime show where the leading police character is a dom and one of the others on the team is also his sub.

Remember on CSI when Grissom met Lady Heather. . . . didnt you wonder if Grissom would go Sub or Dom???? Im betting sub

Guest 91108
01-26-2007, 01:37 PM
$5 on Grissom being sub.

annie
01-26-2007, 03:11 PM
ohhhhhh have to disagree with You Gentlemen.... i think she would have subbed to Him....

Ocean_Soul
01-26-2007, 03:30 PM
Yep, Grissom would definitely go sub. You could see it in his eyes, that he thought of nothing else but kneeling at her feet. That's why it took so long to solve the case...

cadence
01-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Ocean_Soul
Yep, Grissom would definitely go sub. You could see it in his eyes, that he thought of nothing else but kneeling at her feet. That's why it took so long to solve the case...

I most definately agree with you

TheDeSade
01-26-2007, 04:26 PM
wondering if I should move this to a new thread and start a poll . . . IS Grissom sub?

babykat
01-26-2007, 06:03 PM
in the January issue of Esquire, there's a great "spread" starting on pg 120 - it features the clothing but in a noir crime style & there are a couple of pics that are kinda hot... (see page 124 & 125...) his hand covering her mouth & the look in her eyes... her red stilleto'd leg tied to a chair... very nice!!

annie
01-26-2007, 06:43 PM
wondering if I should move this to a new thread and start a poll . . . IS Grissom sub?

Go for it TDS... i wanna know! i can't be the only one that sees him in only a Dom role..... lol

(Everyone has to remember the SECOND episode they were in together... when her daughter was killed and Grissom found her with the killer tied to the bumper of her car whipping him and Grissom just spoke to her with authority and she collapsed into him... i tell ya.. she would sub to him in a heart beat... )

Guest 91108
01-26-2007, 07:18 PM
nope annie grissom is the sub. no doubt. everyone gets a moment of Topping.. he topped for a moment lol.

Ozme52
01-26-2007, 10:25 PM
ohhhhhh have to disagree with You Gentlemen.... i think she would have subbed to Him....

Definitely... :hubba:

...and it's obvious because
...you know

Sarah Sydel (sp) is a sub. :hubba:

rce
02-01-2007, 02:32 PM
I have always believed Gil Grissom is a Dom. It would not be in his character to be a sub, he is much too dominant in that subtle way...

rce
02-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Considering Grissom, see also the debate within the thread Celebrity D/s crushes (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8316) beginning with post #19.