Hello,

I’m a 57 year old German male Dom with a few months online experience, seeking a polite, eager and obedient submissive woman for serious online long-term relationship based on control and respect. A willingness to follow rules and direction is the most important thing for me. I’m into discipline, obedience, pain, humiliation, servitude and control. I’m looking for someone who needs to serve and who wants to grow with the right Dom.

You should be dedicated to being a sub. I understand that you have an outside life but I expect you to follow my rules at all times and not simply whenever I talk to you. Also I expect you to talk to me about general topics, to ask questions, to communicate with me and not to think I could read your mind. I believe that this makes our relationship even more interesting. Experience is not necessary but complete confidentiality of all activities and punishments you’re subjected to. Despite possible problems concerning to the time difference I am looking for someone who’s flexible.

I am real and require you to prove the same to me! I am married without kids, my wife isn’t into bdsm and will not be involved. Likewise, I keep my job completely separate from my private interests. I have a bachelor’s degree and as an intelligent, creative, honest and humorous person I would like to find someone similar. I play the guitar, like to write poems and my own songs as well as bdsm stories. I can promise I am an interesting and unique Dom.

If you are seriously interested, send me a message! Be female, tell me a little bit about yourself, about your desires and limits and send me your messenger ID.

SlavesDom