Gordon Brown urges Labour supporters not to switch sides

GORDON Brown pleaded for a second chance yesterday as he admitted: "I know I'm not perfect."

[The PM urged fed-up Labour supporters to take a "long hard look" at the Tories before they decide to switch votes. He confessed his three years in power had been littered with mistakes but insisted he is the best man to stand up for ordinary folk.]

It is not just his three years that have been littered with mistakes; it’s also the ten years of that lunatic Blair. Between them they have sold the UK to Europe, and put the UK in billions of pounds worth of debt. I think littered with mistakes is an understatement, it’s a bloody shambles, and both of the Jock infiltrators should be hung for treason and sabotage.

[Mr Brown declared: "My message to the people of Britain today is simple. I know Labour hasn't done everything right. And I know - really, I know - that I'm not perfect.]

Now that has to be the first true words that has come out of his mouth in the three years as PM, and the thirteen the Labour have been in government.

["But I know where I come from, I know what I stand for, and I know who I came into politics to represent. And if you, like me, are from Britain's mainstream majority - from an ordinary family that wants to get on and not simply get by.]

If he knows where he came from, he should fuck off back to Scotland and leave the English to mess up their own country, I am thinking of joining the English Liberation Party, there is bound to be one in the elections. He is nothing like the mainstream majority, the mainstream majority don’t get expenses to live on that are paid for by others taxes.

[Firing the starting gun on Labour's election campaign Mr Brown also targeted floating voters. He hailed his party as the real "changemakers" rather than David Cameron's "out-of-touch" Tories. Mr Brown, celebrating his 59th birthday, unveiled the tongue-twister slogan he will fight the election on: "A future fair for all".
He also set out the four key themes for the campaign - securing the recovery, supporting jobs, cutting the deficit by half and standing up for "the many not the few".]

If this burbling lunatic had not put the country in a slump, put 2.5 million on the dole and social security, gave the country £848 billion of national debt, and thought of the many before he and his pirates calling themselves MPs, filled their pockets with expenses. Then he would have no fucking themes to fight the elections on, the Jock saboteur.

Pissed off? You don’t know the half.

Regards ian 2411