There is something about you that intrigues me but I can’t quite put my finger on it... yet. I kind of liked your profile, and your mind says that you need a Dom to train you and brainwash (make) you be obedient. but I’m not quite sure about you. :-p Here’s why: RESPECT for your superior Dom is the beginning of your training. You always holding your Dom in esteem / and to regard your Dom favorably is your transformation into being truly submissive. And your unconditional surrender of your mind, your body and your soul to me - giving me your unequivocal trust (your complete confidence and reliance) to guide you, teach (reprogram and train) you and possess (own) you - will be the right decision that creates the solid foundation of your long-term, meaningful, stable relationship with me / your future lifestyle with me - your new Dom. To be right and make the right decision in your life, you have to stop your never-ending search for a Dom who is stronger than you are - emotionally, financially, intellectually, physically and spiritually. Your decision to ALWAYS obey me and NEVER attempt to disrespect, disobey or defy me is not being brainwashed, that is a prerequisite. And you meeting those requirements is being smart and you having intuition and good common sense. So today, right now, END YOUR SEARCH FOR STRENGTH! sub blue_eyes, what makes you so much more interesting and attractive than all these other women?

MASTER NEXUS