I think this thread is a GOOD place for you to be. Sharing your own personal experiences can only encourage others. Thank you for posting!

By the way, Kardi, congratulations!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jroos41
I probably don't belong in this thread, but I couldn't resist. For the first time in a long while I feel excited and good about myself. I'm a 50 year old, overweight male sub more comfortable with a male master than a woman.

I joined the forum a few days ago and read practically all the threads. You're right - it really is like family. Makes me want to belong so badly!

I've been married for 27 years now and relatively happy, but our sex life is very plain vanilla. I often travel on company business and most of the time I'm alone in a hotel or motel room. That's when I let loose with my toys that I carry with me - butt plugs, ball stretcher, rope, paddle, needles. Solitary pleasures that I can finally share with someone without feeling guilty or ashamed of it.

I've signed up for tasks in the Academy, and responded to a personal ad. I'm really anxious to be given tasks and find someone that I can please.

Thanks for the chance