Phi Beta Phi Mansion, Main Receiving Room

Illaina got to the top of the stairs and changed her mind. She was still very angry with Dain for his assine and childish behavior. He was going to have to pay the price for his insubordination. She called up to the top of the stairs and one of the sorority sisters came around the corner. "Yes, Illaina?""I'll call when it's time. But first, I have a little business to take care of.""I'll ready the girls."

Illaina turned and walked back down the stairs. Dain looked up as she approached, surprise written all over his face. His mouth dropped open as she ordered "don't move a muscle or you lose the girls for the entire semester."

Dain tensed, his fingers digging into the arms of the couch as Illaina began to disrobe. She was wearing a sari type dress so it only required a twist of her fingers and the silk wafted to the floor, puddling about her feet. Underneath, she was completely naked.

Walking toward him, she lifted a warning hand as he moved to get up. "Don't move a muscle, Dain. I mean what I say. I'll tell you when to move and exactly what muscles to use."

Dain swallowed as she drifted closer. My god, she was fucking gorgeous, with large breasts and rose colored nipples, hardening under his avid gaze. Her shaved pubis glistened in the florescent lights and his penis swelled, pressing against the front of his pants. He shifted uncomfortably.

She stopped right in front of him. "Get up and go sit on the couch", her eyes indicated the large, velvet covered monstrosity that had been a part of Phi Beta Phi since she could remember.She watched him, waiting until he was seated. "Now, slide down until your head is level with the cushions. Put your hands in your lap."

When he had complied, she came forward and slide onto his lap, moving upward until her glistening pussy was level with his mouth. He kissed her there and she shuddered, throwing her head back involuntarily. Catching herself before it was too late, Illaina scolded him. "You infuriated me tonight with your insults. Now you will pay by satisfying me until I feel that you have suffered enough. That you have paid in full. Then and only then will I allow you to stop.

You will not seek release. If you do, our bargain is off. The pleasure is your way of apologizing to me...but your arousal is my way of punishing you. Perhaps you will remember next time not to open your stupid, petty little mouth. Now, put your hands behind your back and clasp them."