I'll work on writing more of it when I don't hate myself quite so much. When I'm not seething with, "Hey, when is he going to fuck me hard, hurt me and make me come damnit, like I did for him," constantly running through my mind.

With this guy it's not that I expected him to be pleased ALL the time it was that he was so displeased too often for me to feel good about our collaboration. Each time it was like a cold slap to the face, a tear in my soul and I don't like to be slapped, or soul torn, at least I don't think I do.

Yes, Gwen's downward (or upward) spiral that is the stuff that really turns me personally on. I love that internal conflict. I really do. I need to write that. Submission should not be an easy thing. It should be a struggle. A struggle to be what you need to be even when it's hard and not what you pictured because your Dom/me asks it of you. That's a major, major turn on for me because it feels true to me.

I am often making notes in my head when my husband and I do a scene. I think, oh shit, this is really hot. It's not uncommon for me to get on the computer and write up a little skeleton of what we did that I found extra special right after we finish. LOL! I think he rather likes that I find it note worthy and use it later in SRP's or whatever way I end up using it.

I had ass sex via cyber role play before I had it in RL and to be honest I might never have gone there, likely would not have without being opened up to it by RP and cyber. So I agree, some things are better that way and you can explore and preview, you can think and consider. This can actually be important work as you play.

I agree it does depend on the individual what they need. For myself, I tend to need plot, character development and if we are fucking lets call it that, not "making love" or any of that flowery shit. Also do not talk to me as if I am a specimen in a lab or something. That is so not my turn on.

I am thinking about weaving all of these into a longer and more detailed story. I have an idea about how it could encompass all those things. For a place like this or for people looking to get off many sections need more sex though. Perhaps flash forward sex, or something, it is going to be some work to pull it all together but I am thinking about it.

I actually prefer to write with someone and feel their energy, get thier feedback than to write alone. That's why this boards are so wonderful though, they give feedback that, at times, keeps one going.

Thanks so much for your feedback Pejanon!

*hug*

Fury