Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle90 View Post
This thread was EXACTLY what I needed. I only wish more would post. Varied personal experiences help because each situation is different. It's nice to be able to find bits from different sources that will match someone else's current relationship!
Well I never miss a chance to make a wish come true

This is something I can identify with- when I met my wife I told her of my interest in bondage before things got too serious between us. I also said that she didn't have to be involved in any way & that I could live without it.

A few years back, I found that D/s wasn't just about 'guy ties up girl/guy whips girl'

Current situation, after 15 yrs happily married to a wonderful sexy woman:

She's played around with ropes & toys from time to time, & we've done some fun things. I don't think she'd understand the concept of D/s, although we have a relationship which tends towards LDD.

Nor do I want to explain to her my new found interest in D/s- things are just fine the way they are, & I seriously couldn't imagine putting a collar on her.

Instead, I have my own girl in a far off land- we chat every day & play when the mood takes us. That's well over 2 years now. I've also met another girl in person & um, spent some time with her.

The other thing is, my wife's health has deteriorated to the point where we no longer get complaints from the neighbours re noisy bedroom frolics.....