So I'm slightly late on the topic, but I like to think it's fashionable. ;D

I'm neither repelled nor attracted to any particular body type as far as weight goes. What I am attracted to is a man who carries himself with an air of pride, something that seems to be lacking in many people. If you feel good about you, and to hell with what everyone else thinks, that's what matters. According to most BMI charts, I am overweight, and to be in my BMI for my height, you would be able to count all my ribs and I'd look sick a lot. My bone structure does not allow for BMI to be accurate for me, so instead of worrying with pounds, I worry with inches. As the old saying goes, muscle weighs more than fat by double, and to be muscled, you have to be overweight, simply because of the density of the tissue for muscle.

I do not hold prejudice for anyone, be it weight, nationality, race, or anything of the such. Do I see myself sexually being with a very obese individual? I've done it once, and it wasn't horrible. But he did not have the stamina to keep up with me. Nor could I suck his cock without being at an odd angle. So I don't suppose an obese individual is right for me, simply due to the fact that I ran circles around the individual I was with, nothing against anyone else who is obese. It's a personal preference. I do not hold it against him, either, it was just something that simply could not be helped without him working out, and he refused to do it. -Sighs.-

My avatar cannot represent me as it's two men, however, I have numerous pictures of myself in my album. I'm not afraid to admit I need to lose inches. Nor am I afraid to do something about it. 40 crunches, 20 leg lifts, 10 girly push ups, 50 toe ups(if you don't know what this is I can offer you that information), 1 mile walk, and a multitude of DDR a day, has brought my -inches- under control, but I've gained weight due to muscle. At the end of the day, though...I don't do these things for other people. I do them for me, because it's what I -want- to do.